Creazilla is proud to present the craziest graphics for designers absolutely for free. However, make sure that you correctly use them as the content of Creazilla is available under different public copyright licenses.
1) Creazilla Open-Source LicenseAll assets licensed under Creazilla Open-Source license and published on Creazilla.com can be used for free. You can use them for non-commercial and commercial purposes. You do not need to ask permission or provide credit to Creazilla. For redistributing an asset as downloadable good or product, attribution is required. More precisely, Creazilla grants you a nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use the assets provided from Creazilla for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the creator or Creazilla. You can use and distribute up to 500 assets for a single project unless you got a written permission from Creazilla to use more. This license does not include the right to compile assets from Creazilla to replicate a similar or competing service, in any form or distribute the assets in packs without limitation. This extends to automated and non-automated ways to link, embed, scrape, search or download the assets included on the website without our consent. More info
2) Public domain licenseAll materials under the Public Domain license can be freely copied, shared, altered, and republished by anyone for personal and commercial projects. You do not need to ask permission or provide credit to the author, although it is appreciated when possible to credit the author or source of the content. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.
3) CC BY SA 4.0 licenseCreative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
4) CC BY-SA 3.0 licenseCreative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-SA 3.0). You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
5) Apache License 2.0 licenseApache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
6) Individual licensesMaterial is licensed under specific licenses by other authors. Look for detailed information about such a license on the author’s page which you can find in the credit section of the material.
If you believe that any content posted on the Creazilla Website infringes copyright, send us a notification including all relevant information.